Strategic Plan (2022-2025)
GOAL 1: Diversity and Commitment
- Develop policies and procedures that support access and commitment to diversity.
- Develop initiatives and celebrate differences through special events, open discussions, and various awards.
- Celebrate excellence of students, staff, and faculty.
GOAL 2: Enrollment, Retention, and Graduation/Completion
To foster an academic environment that leads to 5% annual increase in:
- New Programs
GOAL 3: Community Engagement and Economic Enrichment
- Expand Business Sector Partnerships/Relationships to provide work-based learning and employment opportunities.
- Improve quality of life, health, and wellness in Southeast New Mexico through education, activities, and community engagement.
- Expand evening and weekend programs with supportive services to meet the needs of working adults (non-traditional students).
- Expand workforce training and development.
GOAL 4: Building, Facilities, and College Foundation
- Enhance building renovations and technology upgrades.
- Build Vocational Trades Center (Energy Building).
- Explore funding opportunities and plan to build a dorm for students’ residence.
- Explore funding opportunities and plan to build a Child Care Development Center.
- Ensure classroom design improvement.
- Contract with a Third Party or hire Safety and Compliance Officer.
- Establish College Foundation.