Our Workforce Development team provides the training and resources needed to stimulate economic development and individual fulfillment. Our department provides a partnership between education and employers by offering industry specific education, training, and services that contribute to a highly skilled workforce. By collaborating with industry professionals, we close the skill gap and provide your employees with up-to-date, specialized instruction.
SENMC Workforce Development strives for the following:
- Prepare individuals for new careers by teaching them Essential Skills in addition to the Technical Skills they need to be successful
- Train individuals to step into the workforce or enhance their current skill sets to improve career advancement
- Provide a wide-range of courses for individuals to build on interests or new skills
- Improve your businesses by providing customized training at your location or at our location.
Classes are scheduled specifically for your organization, or participants may join one of our open-enrollment classes. SENMC Workforce Development offers professional development trainings in the following areas:
- Employability Skills Assessment & Training
- Computer Software Applications
- Industrial Health & Safety Training
- Technical and Occupational Skill Development
- Facilitation and Organizational Development Training
Please contact our Workforce Development Department office at 575-234-1243 for more information on our available training modules and training schedules. Our dedicated instructors and staff members look forward to working with you.
Thank you for choosing us for all your training needs!